Friday, August 20, 2004

Yay!! A taste of success

Just got a call from an english school based in osaka that provides english language trainers to elementary schools. I got the job!! Woo hoo! Part time, 4 days a week, teaching kids from 2 to 10 years old....I can't believe I have finally got work! They pay well also, so I hope this is the start of prosperity in Japan.

Ryan is shortlisted for a number of roles...he is just having final round interviews and trying to sort out what he wants to do, but we will both be working by the first week of September! I have to say it is a real relief, but I will feel even better once the contract is signed.

Can I just say the chicks here are soooo hot and dolled up to the max - they really are immaculate to the point of being airbrushed. And they can't walk on their high heels, because they roll out on their feet so they make this cute little clomping noise when they walk, and their heels are all worn down on one side...very sweet and silly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Melbourne | Blogs
<< ? Japan # >>