Thursday, September 23, 2004

Some Pics for your eyes to feast upon!

kiddies
Japanese Kids make us want to have a huge brood and dress then all in identical sailor outfits....

kyoto
Kyoto in the winter...did I mention that I hate winter? Just look at it!

hentai
This is the kind of suggestive Hentai I find really appealing...what will happen next is that this girl will be rogered by a huge monster with tentacles...hmmm

pachinko
Can I just say I love the way the Japanese have adapted our language. To me it is a far more jolly language in the hands of these guys.

namba
This is just down the road from our place. There is a soupy old canal underneath it with a few junks floating up and down. It's like bladerunner at night.

Can I just say I am ecstatic! It has taken me 6 weeks to figure out how to get pics up and now I am going to go crazy...now we just need a camera of our own..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Melbourne | Blogs
<< ? Japan # >>