Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Words are obsolete

Basically I am totally buggared - a head full of stories but a body that drags itself to work and then flops into bed...Ryan and I are like ships in the night and we are both dreaming of an hot-spring up in the mountains...

More words to come about my trip to the doctor (scary), girls night out at a girlie cabaret, rockstar Ryan and my first journalistic assignment - but for now - cop a load of these pics, as a mere entree...
kaz
this is Kaz, the guy who helps us out with gigs and the funk god who Ryan plays with in a band called Cool Da Beat. My favourite song of his goes `motherfucker, I really don`t like you, motherfucker, get out of my life`...classic

ry
Doesn`t Ry look like an Angel, with that goldeb bath of light and the little wings? This was his halloween gig and he is rocking out a huge guitar solo...

halloween

I had four halloweens this year...this is one of the cutest little dolls around, but notice how unthrilled she is to be standing next to a scary gaijin in a weird mask!

scary
Another halloween at my regular class..All the girls were screaming and saying `Kowai` which means scary..this boy was loving it.

rysalary
This is ry in part of his halloween costume...this is the adults version as he is hlding one of those soft core hentai mags and looking a little too much like a pervy salary-man for my liking!

kimba
Here I am in hostess mode..notice the glassy eyes and the dreamy smile - I am thinking of some quiet place where no karaoke machines pierce the twitter of birds and the gentle rustle of the wind in the palms...

kawaii
Awww! It is easy to get very clucky in this country - have you ever seen anything so adorable?! They call Pooh bear `Pooh San` here...it`s totally cute or Metcha Kawaii!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Melbourne | Blogs
<< ? Japan # >>